Experienced professionals in many practice areas begin each partnership with a thorough research-driven analysis of communications goals and objectives, including competitive reviews and a hard look at positioning.
Based on this in-depth review, a series of educational and thought leadership initiatives focus on a variety of cost effective strategies and tactics such as:
- Marketing Strategy & Branding – Development of marketing strategy and analysis of differentiating factors is essential.
- Reputation Management – Influencing and controlling your online presence protects and enhances your brand.
- Investor Relations – Written communications such as investor letters, executive summaries, and quarterly and annual reports are effective client communication tools.
- Media Relations – High level coverage in trade and business media, including both print and broadcast, heightens visibility and generates investor inquiries. Generating consistent, programmatic excitement engages target audiences.
- Public Relations – Communicating with key audiences through third party outlets includes media support, tailored special events, and select, high level industry partnerships.
- Crisis Communications – An unforeseen crisis can have a devastating impact on a business. Advance preparation and proper communications during a crisis is essential.
EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS IN MANY PRACTICE AREAS BEGIN EACH PARTNERSHIP WITH A THOROUGH RESEARCH-DRIVEN ANALYSIS OF COMMUNICATIONS GOALS AND OBJECTIVES, INCLUDING COMPETITIVE REVIEWS AND A HARD LOOK AT POSITIONING.